We’re a busy digital agency working with local, national and international companies. Our team is made up of designers, developers and SEO specialists and we are recruiting! Currently we are looking for two developers to join our team. We’ve tried to outline below what we are looking for but we are flexible as long as we get the right skills and individual to fit our team.
We require a web developer who is experienced with Magento. You need to be familiar with payment gateways such as Stripe and ideally be comfortable working with the front-end as well as the back-end.
You will have direct communication with clients and will be responsible for implementing our digital strategies and solutions, addressing issues as they arise, as well as pitching ideas to new leads.
Other skills we would be looking for would be experience in other areas of PHP such as WordPress or Laravel. However, training can be provided.
Salary: circa £35-45k a year if full-time, depending on the experience and candidate.
Our team needs a WordPress developer who doesn’t use off-the-shelf themes, but can create user-friendly, bespoke websites using functionality such as ACF. This is not a graduate role but it doesn’t need someone with years of experience. Ideally you would have at least 1-2 years working in an agency or in-house role.
This role requires a high level of attention to deal, an ability to multi-task and also someone who is creative with using code to find solutions.
Salary: circa £25-35k a year if full-time, depending on the experience and candidate.
More about the roles
- Hours: 40 hours (but open to part-time)
- Location: Coggeshall, Essex
- Bonus: annually reviewed and offered on a discretionary basis
- Professional support: an annual personal training budget, support with networking, support with development projects
- Holiday: 25 days annual leave, not including bank holidays, for a full-time position – if part-time, would be offered on a pro-rata basis
- Perks: socials, finders fee, use of company MacBook Pro, an extra day off for birthday, flexible working
- Pension: pension through the NEST pension scheme
- Flexible working: we offer a hybrid approach so you can work part of the week in the office and part of the week at home. We are also flexible with hours to allow you to fit work in around your schedule
We are also working on our own SaaS, and this is something that every member of our team can be involved in. This has the potential to grow our business, as well as the role of each employee.
If you like the sound of either of these roles, then get in touch. Tell us a bit about yourself and why you think you'd be a good fit.