Our team is growing and we are looking for a Senior Web Developer with experience in Laravel. This is a position that requires five years of experience working in related development roles, whether it is in-house or in an agency. We don’t necessarily need someone with a qualification, but it is essential that you can immediately get started on Laravel projects without much training or support.
You will work across our team of designers, junior and senior developers and account managers to deliver high-quality bespoke website and web applications. Day-to-day work will include backend and frontend development, testing and maintenance, as well as updating features or functionalities on existing sites.
When it comes to developing designs, attention to detail is crucial. We are also looking for someone who is good at problem-solving and who is keen to become a key member of the team and is interested in career progression. This could include taking on more responsibilities to support and mentor junior members of the team as well as developing client relationships to become the point of contact on certain accounts.
We are looking for someone with a positive and proactive attitude, and who can use their initiative. Furthermore, we need someone who is a strong communicator, internally with members of the team, and externally when speaking to clients.
- Experienced in working with Laravel
- Strong knowledge of frontend frameworks such as Tailwind
- Willingness to learn new frameworks and development languages
- MySQL and a good understanding of Relational Database Systems
- Git source control
Salary and benefits
- Hours: 40 hours
- Salary: circa £40-48k a year depending on the experience and candidate and paid overtime (we don’t expect to get any extra time for free!)
- Location: Coggeshall, Essex
- Professional support: an annual personal training budget, support with networking, support with development projects
- Holiday: 22 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Perks: paid parking, socials, finder’s fee, use of company MacBook, an extra day off for birthday, flexible working
- Pension: provided through NEST
How to apply
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- If we think you are a good fit, you will have an initial call with a Director, which will take up to half an hour
- A second interview may be offered, which will be held in our offices with the Managing Director. This will involve a more in-depth discussion about your experience and a couple of short tasks and take around an hour and a half
- That is it! We don’t take up lots of your time and always make a decision quickly
If you have any questions about the role or our process, then please do get in touch and we would be happy to answer them or provide further information.
Please note, we do not work with recruiters. This is a company policy and we will not be changing it regardless of how awesome your candidate is. We like to hire directly as we know what we are looking for within our team.